Please support our work by joining the NDA. We don’t have any regular income apart from money earmarked for particular projects which are grant funded, so we really rely on members support. You’ll be kept up to date with what’s going on in Northamptonshire and sent our newsletter and the BDA Contact Magazine three times a year. The more members we have the easy it is to get funding to help dyslexics, as we need to show a strong support base. Members can be parents, adults, teachers, other professionals, schools, colleges, education and training providers, organisations, statutory bodies and businesses.
HELP US TO HELP YOU
We also need practical help to support our tiny team of volunteers – with things such as fund raising, spreading the word about dyslexia and our charity and the services we provide via your social media links.
So if you think you have skills you can offer – please get in touch.
‘Also see News – Local Groups: if you’d like to setup or join a local dyslexia support group
Why Join us?
What you receive for your Membership:
- Automatic dual membership to the BDA with cost savings of up to £23
- 3 copies of the Contact magazine per year
- Discounted price for the annual publication ‘Dyslexia Journal’
- BDA and NDA voting rights
- Representation at Regional/National Level – (NDA Chair is a BDA Trustee and East Midlands representative)
- E-Newsletter 3 times a year from BDA
- Access to the BDA Forum (Updates on legislation and news from other D.As)
- Discount on BDA Conferences and training events
- Updates on local events and meetings
- The opportunity to join a local support group. (Voice your concerns – Make a difference)
Annual Individual Membership £15.00
Tutor or Professional Membership £21.00
Organisational Membership From £40.00
Download Benefits for you.